Our Policies


Privacy Policy

Register of Members Interest

The register of members interest can be accessed on the Uttlesford District Council website.

Councillor Complaints

If you wish to complain that a district, parish or town councillor has breached his or her council’s Code of Conduct your complaint must be in writing.

You may use the complaints form available which can down loaded from the Uttlesford District Council web site. Click here to access a form and get further information. You can also put your complaint in writing.

Your complaint must be addressed to:

The Monitoring Officer
Uttlesford District Council
Council Offices
London Road
Saffron Walden
CB11 4ER

Or your complaint can be sent electronically by email to: mperry@uttlesford.gov.uk

Standing Orders

for a copy of our standing orders policy.

Code of Conduct

Click on this link for the Code of Conduct UDC Code fo Conduct for Town and Parish Councils 25 Oct 17

Disciplinary & Grievance Procedures

for details of our disciplinary procedure.


for details of our policy statement on training.

for details of our training record schedule.

Publication Scheme

for a copy of our publication scheme.

Access to Information

for a copy of our SMPC Access to Information Policy.