Nov 6 Fireworks

It’s with great disappointment that we are unable to proceed with our usual Firework Event this year.

Having had our booking at Forest Hall School confirmed in April, subject to any Covid-19 restrictions which may be in place at the time of the event, we were informed last week that the school is no longer able to host this event – they have quoted Covid-19 and health and safety reasons for their decision.

There are a number of issues to be considered when staging a public firework display and we are not aware of any, suitable alternative sites in the village. That has meant we have had to cancel our Firework Display, which had been scheduled for 6 November 2021 as even if a new site came forward now, there is insufficient time for the health and safety reports to be completed.

If any landowner has a site which they consider might be suitable for the future, please do contact us by email ( with a view to our pyrotechnics specialist undertaking a site visit.