https://www.stansted.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Websitesite_logo-1-300x90.png 0 0 Emma Philbrick https://www.stansted.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Websitesite_logo-1-300x90.png Emma Philbrick2020-04-30 09:20:112021-01-15 18:20:35Covid-19 CPR Resuscitation First Aid Protocol
Covid-19 CPR Resuscitation First Aid Protocol
Please see attached information which has been supplied by AJS First Aid Training Services regarding CPR and resuscitation during the current climate.
It is also advised that you should use the following guide lines:-
- Wear Gloves
- As shown a towel or similar to place over nose mouth !
- When we carry out chest compressions air is released through the nose and mouth in droplet form, thus possible spread of infection, in this case Covid -19
- Remember we are trained as first aiders
- Check Danger, make sure area is safe to proceed
- Do not check air way or breathing
- Shake shoulders in normal manner
- Ask are you alright !
- No response call 999 inform the service of what is taking place and the patient may have Covid 19 follow instructions.