https://www.stansted.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/178_CandidateBriefing_WB-1.jpg 817 1575 Dan Schlanker https://www.stansted.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Websitesite_logo-1-300x90.png Dan Schlanker2023-02-17 13:50:512023-02-17 14:14:25Election Candidate Briefing
Election Candidate Briefing
There’s a Zoom briefing next Wednesday for people interested in standing in local elections this May.
In May 2023 there will be elections at Parish and District Councils across Uttlesford, including Stansted Mountfitchet.
Briefing sessions for people interesting in standing as a candidate in these elections will be held by Uttlesford District Council.
Time: 22 February 2023 starting at 7pm
Meeting ID: 898 7564 2673
There will be a second briefing the following month;
Time: 13 March 2023 starting at 7pm
Meeting ID: 829 6863 4163
- Nomination of candidates time period – from publication of the Notices of Election (district and parish) until 4pm on Tuesday 4 April 2023
- Registration to vote deadline – 12 midnight on Monday 17 April 2023, register online now
- Postal vote deadline – 5pm – Tuesday 18 April
- Proxy vote deadline – 5pm – Tuesday 25 April
- Voter Authority Certificates deadline – 5pm – Tuesday 25 April